REGISTER TODAY for the Meharry-Vanderbilt Alliance's Equity & Engagement Café on May 16, 2023 from 5:00-7:00 PM CST at Thistle Farms!
The Equity & Engagement Café provides a space for the Nashville community to discuss ways to address health disparities. Experts from Meharry Medical College, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and the Nashville community will present research and insights. There will also be an opportunity to engage and network with other members of the health-equity community in Nashville. Registration is required and capacity is limited. REGISTER TODAY!
Featured Speakers Include:
- Dr. Jennifer Richmond, PhD, MSPH from Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Dr. Kimberlee Wyche-Etheridge, MD, MPH from Meharry Medical College
- Annie Paraison from Love Before All, LLC and Healthy Nashville Leadership Council
Community members, faculty, staff, students, researchers are invited. RSVP below to:
- Hear from health equity experts from VUMC, MMC, and the Nashville community
- Participate in engagement and networking activities hosted by the Meharry-Vanderbilt Alliance
- Share your work and interests with other community members
- Join in discussion with Nashville leaders in the health equity field
REGISTER HERE: https://redcap.link/equityandengagementcafe2023
Date: May 16, 2023
Time: 5-7 p.m.
Location: Thistle Farms, 5122 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209
For questions, please contact Brady Ruffin, program manager, via email at email@example.com.