The Meharry-Vanderbilt Student Alliance (MVSA) is a model of interprofessional collaboration that offers opportunities for students across institutions to connect with community partners, learn from each other, and share resources to eliminate health disparities.
The MVSA is in a unique position to steward a more diverse health workforce by facilitating:
- student mentorship, from high school to graduate and medical programs
- personal and professional development for student achievement
- opportunities for interprofessional community engagement
Schools that have participated are listed below:
- Meharry Medical College School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- Meharry Medical College School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- Vanderbilt University Divinity School
The MVSA meets monthly via Zoom. Questions may be directed to Jack Wong (email@example.com). To join the MVSA, please complete the sign-up application by following the link below.