The Meharry-Vanderbilt Student Alliance (MVSA) is a collaborative network that promotes resources and opportunities for students across institutions to connect with faculty, health professionals, community partners, and their peers.
Increasing diversity in the health workforce is a key driver of the MVSA's efforts. We leverage our network to facilitate:
- student mentorship, from high school to graduate and medical programs
- personal and professional development
- opportunities for interprofessional community engagement
Schools that have participated are listed below.
- Meharry Medical College School of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing
- Meharry Medical College School of Graduate Studies and Research
- Vanderbilt University Law School
- Vanderbilt University Divinity School